S1E10 - Foundation for Louisiana | Liz Williams Russell
Dec 19th, 2018 by CICADA
Episode 10 - #everythingismush
Here we are! Two episodes remain in our first season, and we have had the pleasure to talk with Liz Williams Russell with the Foundation for Louisiana to talk all things coastal specific! If you're interested in climate change, sea level rise, coastal erosion, sediment diversion programs, specific to the Mississippi River and economic change due to our eroding coastline here in Louisiana then you are in the right place.
If you would like to learn more during or after the episode, follow Liz on their website here: http://foundationforlouisiana.org
- Like what you hear? Drop us a review.
- Follow us on Instagram: @theswarm
- Follow our Business on Instagram: @studiocicada
- Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.theswarmbycicada.com